| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Varna in December is cool at 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.6 °C (34.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in December is 6.3 °C (11.3 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with sleet, rain or snow now and again. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of water is released during an average of 11 days.
- The blue above Varna is very dim with on average a scanty 2:19 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 8:58 long and the longest day is 9:11 long with an average length of 9:01.
- There are approximately 6:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 26.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 73.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Varna December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Varna, Bulgaria
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Varna: