| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Varna in February is very cool at 2.4 °C (36.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.4 °C (43.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.2 °C (31.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in February is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with some sleet, snow or rain. A mere 41mm (1.6in) of water is dropped across an average of 9 days.
- In February the skies in Varna are dull having on balance a trifling 3:05 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:52 long and the longest day is 11:03 long with an average length of 10:26.
- There are approximately 7:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 30.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 69.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Varna February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Varna, Bulgaria
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Varna: