| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Varna in January is very cool at 1.9 °C (35.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.1 °C (30 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in January is dry with intermittent sleet or snow. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of liquid descends across on average 8 days.
- In January the skies in Varna are very dim having an average of a scanty 2:19 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:02 long and the longest day is 9:49 long with an average length of 9:22.
- There are approximately 6:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 25.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 74.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Varna January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Varna, Bulgaria
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Varna: