| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Varna in March is cool at 5.6 °C (42.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.1 °C (48.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.5 °C (36.5 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in March is dry with sporadic rain, sleet or snow. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of H2O is dropped across an average of 7 days.
- In March the blue above Varna is a little dull having on average a modest 4:19 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:06 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 11:51.
- There are approximately 7:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 37% of daylight hours and cloudy 63% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Varna March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Varna, Bulgaria
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Varna: