| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Varna in October is mild at 13.4 °C (56.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.6 °C (49.3 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in October is dry with intermittent rain. A mere 36mm (1.4in) of H2O is dumped across on average 8 days.
- The heavens above Varna are fair having on average an unexceptional 5:40 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:14 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 10:56.
- There are approximately 5:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Varna October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Varna, Bulgaria
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Varna: